KPP Pump Pockets:
designing clothes that hold,
hide and protect insulin pumps
for children and adults living with diabetes.
Something for Everyone
- Toddler Tanks – keep the insulin pump out of the reach of small hands and the tubing is secured under the shirt.
- Kippy Tanks – designed to transition children out of our Toddler Tanks, and allow them access to the pump as they mature. Excellent for securing the pump while sleeping, or for layering under clothes.
- Bras – are made with one pocket in the youth bra and two pockets in the womens bra.
- Boxer Briefs – are for all ages and both genders. Women and girls choose to wear them under dresses and skirts.
- Teen & Women's Tank - a thin-strapped, Lycra-blended tank that discretely holds your insulin pump in the curve of your lower back.
Simplify Your Life -- Starting Today!
So many insulin pump holders and pump accessories are designed to be worn on the outside of your clothes. KPP’s designs tuck your insulin pump out of harm's way, yet still allow you to easily access it. Now that you found KPP Pump Pockets, retire your out-dated pump pack or pump harness and experience the comfort and freedom of KPP clothing.